Contact Us |  

Search form

You are here


Returning or Continuing UC Berkeley Graduate Students

These instructions are intended for any applicant who was previously or is currently registered as a graduate student on the UC Berkeley campus, including current Graduate School of Education students applying for an additional degree.

  1. Online Application

2. Forms 

The following forms should be sent via e-mail or U.S. mail to the Graduate School of Education:

  • Application for readmission

  • Change of major/degree

  • Statement of legal residence

All three forms can be found at the bottom of this page. 


E-mail address:


U.S. mail address: 

Admissions Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
Graduate School of Education
1501 Tolman Hall, #1607
Berkeley, CA 94720-1670