October 25, 2018
The 2018 edition of the Berkeley Educator magazine is here!
The Graduate School of Education’s annual magazine is available in three formats:
- Website > To read the stories on the website, click on the headline below.
- PDF > Click here to download.
- Hard copy > If you would like a printed copy, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name and postal address.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- New graduate program aims to keep languages from disappearing
- Fellowship in Honor of Dr. Marcus A. Foster Supports Social Justice and Education Equity Research
- Tolani Britton Joins GSE Faculty
- Thomas M. Philip PhD ’07 Appointed Faculty Director of Teacher Education Programs
- Former Dean P. David Pearson Retires
- Travis J. Bristol Joins GSE Faculty
- Seeing Thoughts with Eye Tracking Technology
- Virginia J. Flood Awarded NAEd/Spencer Dissertation Fellowship
- Michael Singh Awarded NAEd/Spencer Dissertation Fellowship
- Creating the world you want, by seeing a world that’s possible
- Sixteen GSE Faculty Members of the National Academy of Education