Purchasing & Reimbursement Forms

As a result of our recent transition to Campus Shared Services, some of our forms have changed. Please contact the Business Services Office to ensure you are using the correct form before proceeding.

All payments or reimbursement/order requests submitted to the BSO must be accompanied by one of our forms below, completed in full and with all required signatures. BSO Budget Administrators will return any payment/reimbursement/order requests submitted with an incomplete form, or without a form. If you are uncertain about which form to use, contact your Budget Administrator (click here to see a list of BSO Budget Administrators).

Requests for any type reimbursement must be supported by documentation clearly showing proof of payment (original receipts, invoices marked “Paid in Full,” credit card or bank statements, etc.). Note that certain expenses require specific documentation (e.g., zero-balance statement for lodging reimbursement), so it is important to read the form instructions before obtaining and submitting receipts. Receipts should be taped-not stapled- to 8 1/2” x 11” sheets of paper on one side of the paper only (not taped to the front and back); the back of scratch paper is fine.

Requests for payment must be accompanied by supporting documentation such as a quote from a vendor or individual prior to when the service begins and an invoice after the service has been completed.

Honorarium Payment Form (Fill-in form)
Participant Support Stipend Payment
Independent Contractor Pre-Hire Worksheet
Independent Contractor under 5K with insurance Form
Independent Contractor under 5K no insurance (Fill-in form)
Independent Contractor over 5K purchase insurance Form
Independent Contractor over 5K with insurance Form
Independent Contractor After the Fact Form (Fill-in form)
Certificate of Foreign Status for Federal Tax Withholding (UC W-8BEN) (Fill-in form)
Certification of Academic Activity (Fill-in form)

Form 8233 (Fill-in form)